Papers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed by Program Committee members and other experts active in the field to ensure high quality and relevance to the conference. Submissions should include author information, abstract, 5-10 keywords, and be in PDF format. Paper length should be longer than 10 pages in Springer style format. It is imperative to prepare the paper using the standard template (LaTeX Template or Microsoft Word Template).
Online submission system or via email firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
All papers must explicitly describe their relation to artificial intelligence, virtual reality or their applications. All papers to be submitted should be written in English and formatted in the Springer-Verlag book format. Please refer to the AIVR2024 and Springer-Verlag web sites for directions on the Paper Format which must be strictly followed.
1. Each submission must be at least ten (10) full pages. One regular registration can cover a paper within Fifteen (15) pages, including all figures, tables, and references, Extra pages will be charged.
2. The full papers must be written in English. All the tables and figures in the paper should be original and un-published, or authors must submit "Permission Request Form"(click to download) for publication purpose.
3. The full paper submission is required for publication.
4. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the word template.
5. Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.
Papers will be reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the publisher will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
AIVR welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; and the peer review will be based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.AIVR follows a single-blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in their papers as illustrated in the sample templates. Your PDF file must not include paper id, page number & conference name.