After you have received the notification
acceptance, you will be require to register
before set registration deadline. Please
send required documents 1. camera ready
paper (word & pdf); 2. Filled registration
form(word); 3. Payment proof (jpg or pdf) to
Copyright Form needs to be uploaded within 1 month after the conference.
|Before April 10, 2024
|After April 10, 2024
|Author (Committee Member)
|Presenter (Student or Committee Member)
|Listener (Student or Committee Member)
|Additional Paper (One at most)
|Additional Page (Over 15 pages)
|Excursion or Technical Visit (pending)
• Author: making an oral presentation of the
paper for about 15 minutes which will be
published by the proceedings.
• Author (Invited Speaker): making an oral presentation of the paper for about 20 to 30 minutes which will be published by the proceedings, presentation may be arranged in plenary session.
• Presenter: making an oral/poster presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
• Listener: Participating in the conference only as a non-presenter, without presentation and paper publication.
The Organizing Committee invites you to attend the 8th AIVR Conference and experience presentations by leading minds in the field. The non-presenting audience not only gets the opportunity to listen to the keynote speeches, and other insights shared by the top speakers, but also will get the opportunity of sharing their own ideas and insights at the Q and A sessions. In addition, the attendees will be exposed to several networking opportunities with both the corporate and academic figures. To avoid delays in registration, please register online directly and send order id to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration status checking.
you have not received acknowledgment of your
registration, please contact us at
If the participants request cancellation and
refund due to personal reasons, the
following refund policy applies.
• 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
• 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
• Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
• The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
• The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
For the safety of your and others'
personal and property, participants are
required to wear name card, and those
accompanying must wear the attendance card
as well. Please keep the attendance card
well. The conference leader onsite has the
right to stop those without the attendance
card from entering the meeting room.
• Please note that the Organizing Committee will not accept liability for any kind of damage, losses or injuries occurring to persons or personal belongings during the conference. Be sure to organise suitable travel and health insurance.
• Please note that costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the registration fees.